Daily Feminization For Transgendered Women
- Thursday Jun 10th, 2010
- 15438 views
I remember when I was little, watching my mum carrying out her own beauty/feminization regimes, and how she made it a daily dedication, was something that always stuck with me.
The best times to carry out your regime is in the mornings, after your shower, and in the evenings after your shower. After removing all of the grime, and gunk that accumulates over your work day in the shower, its time to take some "me" time and give yourself a bit of a pampering.
I find this process in itself, before all of the cosmetics are involved is the most feminizing part of the whole regime. Actually dedicating time too look after yourself is something that provides benefits all of its own, in much a similar way people give dedication to health, and fitness. It's all about mindset, and allowing time for you to love your body.
I know I go on about this all of the time, but loving yourself, in all aspects is the most rewarding, healing, and rejuvenating thing you can do to effect how people perceive your femininity, and your identity in general.
Below is my feminization routine:
- Scrub face with dove facial scrub so it doesnt dehydrate
- Tone, and moisturize with st.ives toner, and olay total effects with sunscreen
- Apply make up
- Remove makeup with st.ives makeup removal wipes
- AFTER shower wash face with dove facial scrub(i do it after, so i can do a thorough job in front of the mirror)
- Tone, and moisturize with st.ives toner, and nivea DNAge night cream
- Apply loreal derma genesis eye contour cream patting it gently into the surrounding top lid, and bottom lid areas
- Cocoa butter over the decollete area, the torso, the butt, and the legs and feet.
Once a Week
- Deep facial scrub with homemade facial mask. I make it by mixing together oatmeal, and italian virgin olive oil. Crushing the oatmeal with a teaspoon until it is well blended with the olive oil, you want to mix it until it is as fine as possible. Apply is generously to your face, and use to exfoliate. I LOVE THIS, its the best, and kicks arse over anything you can buy in the shop. The face simply feels fantastic after you've used it.
- Deep facial mud mask that removes all of the oils, and build-up, and dead skin cells. I use one by an israeli company called "seacret", which is mud extracted from the dead sea. It does wonders for renewing, and replenishing the face, to help give it a younger, and more glowing appearance. You dont want to do this everyday, because the oils on your face are beneficial, so its best not to remove to much of them, save for having deadish dry skin.